January 4, 2013

My top 8 anticipated books of 2013


Hello there, :)
With the new year brings the excitement of new books. Which we've all been waiting for, which means that that date is getting closer and closer.It also means that I will go broke spending so much money in 2013 because there really are some amazing books that are coming out. While I only did 8 there are many more I can't wait to get! Without futher to do here are my Top 8 books that I absolutely can not wait for! 
If you haven't checked these books out you def. should! :D



1.                                     Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) -- Tahereh Mafi
February 5th,2013




2.                                     If I Should Die (Revenants #3) --Amy Plum
May 7th,2013





3.                                    The Elite(The Selection #2) -- Kiera Cass
 April 23rd,2013






4.                                Sweet Peril (Sweet trilogy) -- Wendy Higgins
April 30th, 2013



5.                   Things I can't Forget (Hundred Oaks High #3) Miranda Kenneally                               March 1st,2013



6.                                               Dare You To by Katie McGarry
May 28th,2013



7.                               School Spirits (Hex Hall Spin Off) Rachel Hawkins
May 14th, 2013





8.                           Isla and The Happy Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
May 7th,2013



What books are you anticipating the most? 
What was your favorite books of 2012?
Leave me comments below and suggest books that weren't on this list so I can check them out :)

5 comments:

  1. Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs (3/5), Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead (6/4), Promises to Keep by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes (3/12), Fall of Night (Morganville) by Rachel Caine 5/7, and of course Dare You To by Katie McGarry that you mentioned above. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I totally forgot about the Morganville series.! Can't wait for it to come out. Thanks for leaving a comment :D

      Delete
  2. Ah, I totally agree with you! The Elite sounds like it's going to be fantastic. Dare You To is probably going to be as amazing as Pushing the Limits. And I can't wait for Things I Can't Forget. They are all some of my favorite authors, so I'm beyond excited to see what they have in store for us this year! Great list :)

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I picked up Hex Hall one time--like, literally, just picked it up--and couldn't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very excited for Unravel Me and School Spirits! Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS