January 8, 2013

Venom Read Along : Week 1



This awesome readalong is being hosted by Nikki @ Fiction Freak & Annabelle @ Sparkles and Lightning.




Questions: Chapters 1-8



1.What do you think of Falco so far? Do you trust him?
No I don't particularity trust him; I think his character is a little bit sketchy and edgy.

2.Thoughts on Siena?
 
I really don't remember who this person is!?! Is she the maid\help?
3.If you were in Cass's place, would you sneak out and try to solve it or try your best to shake it off?
If I was her I would be terrified to be doing what she is doing in the story. So, I would probably just shake it off. 

 4.Is it stupid of Cass to trust Falco so much? Would you, in her place?
Yes, I think that she is a little naive, but as the story progresses we learn more about Falco, so I now understand her thought.At first I wouldn't trust him; I would be a little skeptical of him.

5 .Do you think Cass' Aunt Agnese is smothering her?
 
Yes I do. While I think she is trying to protect Cass she is only hurting her because without experience & mistakes,how can you learn.

6.Did anything seem off about the funeral to you?
No, I don't think so. Did I miss something?

7.Do you think that Cass is too accepting or not accepting enough of her position in society, or do you feel she is just accepting enough?
Until she met Falco and her eyes were opened to the world around her I don't think that she would have understood and accepted it  but now I think she does.


8. Have you noticed any foreshadowing? If so, what? 
 Again, I don't remember this. Why are there so many blanks in my mind!!

9. What do you think about Cass' childhood so far from what we've heard?
I think that her childhood was very depressing in a way.I know her aunt gave her everything, but her aunt really does shelter her a lot and doesn't allow her to live to her full potential. 
 
 
 Until Next week's questions HAPPY READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS