January 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (7)

 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking the SpineWaiting on wednesday is to spotlight an anticipated upcoming release. 


This week my WoW is...




Things I can't Forget (Hundred Oaks High #3)
Miranda Kenneally  

Summary:

Companion to Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker.

Kate has always been the good girl. Too good, according to some people at school—although they have no idea the guilty secret she carries. But this summer, everything is different…

This summer she’s a counselor at Cumberland Creek summer camp, and she wants to put the past behind her. This summer Matt is back as a counselor too. He’s the first guy she ever kissed, and he’s gone from a geeky songwriter who loved The Hardy Boys to a buff lifeguard who loves to flirt…with her.

Kate used to think the world was black and white, right and wrong. Turns out, life isn’t that easy…



Seriously you guys I am in love with the Hundred Oaks series. Miranda Kenneally's writting really pulls me into the story and with the past two books, I finished in one sitting! I mean they have been amazing. I have also read the excerpt on her website on this book and wow I am so excited and If you also want to read the excerpt click here.. It is amazing! 
Please leave me links to your WoW. Comment below. Will you be reading this in 2013? Have you read Catching Jordan or Stealing Parker yet?

4 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one, but then I don't really read contemps. Still, I hope you truly enjoy this one once you get to read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Catching Jordan this past week and I loved it. I can't wait to read the other ones in this series.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! This one looks really good, but I haven't read any of the other books in the series.

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the cover!!! It is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS