February 15, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday (Dear...)


 Hi Guys or Gals,

 This is my feature and Follow Friday and this is Hosted By Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.





Q: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things". - Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker
A:  This week I will be writing to Kaiden of Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

 

Dear Kai,
What's wrong with you!? 
You totally had everything you wanted and you let it go!
I love you so much, but what you did to Anna was totally unfair. 
Why torcher yourself like that? Everyone knows you want her. 
When things get complicated, do you just leave?
I really hope you make amends Soon (Sweet Peril) 

Sincerly,
 Gabby ;) 


Well guys, I know my letter was a little crazy and a total last minute descision.
Who did you write to?
 Leave me a comment down below and let me know!

And don't forget about my Giveaway going on which you can access here by clicking the button :) 


Happy Reading : ) --Gabby
 

13 comments:

  1. I didn't do this meme but I'm enjoying all reading the letters everyone has written. I haven't read Sweet Evil, but from the sound of your letter, I hope everything works out for them too :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New follower here. This Kai guy sounds like a real heartbreaker. I'm annoyed with him and I haven't even read the book. ;) Thanks for sharing.

    Peace & Love
    Crystal @ YA Society

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice letter! Heard some mixed things on that book, so I ended up passing. And yeah, already not too impressed with Kai's behavior from what your letter said!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you are so hard on Kai! I have this book, but have not read it yet. I believe I will before Sweet Peril comes out!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog! Following back via GF :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. New follower here!

    I have not read this book but this Kai guy seems very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i havent read that book but i feel that way about alot of characters .. you just want to yell.. just tell her you love her already! gesh! thanks for the follow! im following you as well! :) Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah! I havent read this series, but Kai needs to sort himself out! :D

    Thanks for stopping by and following back :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha sounds like Kai needs some sense knocked into him! *Following* Thanks for swingin' by my FF :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not read this series but I love a letter that starts with 'what is wrong with you?'

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice letter, it's deep. Thanks for stopping by. Following via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely letter :)
    Thnks for stopping by!
    Old follower
    Ruty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great letter! I'm still debating on reading this series.
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry for the late visit! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following back!

    I haven't read the series but I heard it's epic ;) Great letter!

    Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS