February 15, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (Birthday Edition :D)

Hi there guys\gals,
I have been wondering and searching for a replacement for IMM and I finally decided to do Stacking The Shelves which is hosted by Tygna's Reviews.So I am back with a new edition :) Hope you enjoy it and feel free to leave comments to your StS.







Bought:







Unravel Me by Tahireh Mafi
The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson
You Have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Cinder by Marisa  Meyer






Won:
Thanks so much Vy,, Epic Reads & Simon & Schuster 






Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
Sever by Lauren Destefano 










8 comments:

  1. OOoh yay for winning! Warm Bodies is definitely catching my eye lately with the movie! Not sure if I will fit it in yet or not!

    The Name of the Star was very good! Hope you enjoy that one!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. you got some great books!!! I can't wait to read Unravel Me. Hope you like all of your books :)
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Cinder! I love, love this series. I hope you do too! Thanks for choosing Tynga's Reviews for showing off your weekly haul! And thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cinder! Hope you do as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinder is really good and I can't wait to read Born Wicked.

    Happy reading!
    Haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got to meet Jessica Spotswood this week on a stop of the Breathless Reads Tour - she seems lovely and the book sounds like fun.
    And I love 'The Name Of The Star', I hope you enjoy it!

    You can see my Stacking The Shelves post here: The Book Bundle.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard some good things about The Name of the Star. I love the cover; it's gorgeous. I may need to check it out. AND SEVER!!!! I need to get that book! Enjoy your books!
    New follower!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Name of the Star. I'm hoping to get the sequel this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS