February 21, 2022

Review| Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3)

 

Ignite Me 

AUTHOR:  Tahereh Mafi
SERIES: Shatter Me
PAGES: 421 pages 
PUBLISHER: HarperCollins
RELEASE DATE: Feb 4th,2012


SUMMARY:
With Omega Point destroyed, Juliette doesn’t know if the rebels, her friends, or even Adam are alive. But that won’t keep her from trying to take down The Reestablishment once and for all. Now she must rely on Warner, the handsome commander of Sector 45. The one person she never thought she could trust. The same person who saved her life. He promises to help Juliette master her powers and save their dying world . . . but that’s not all he wants with her. 



Tahereh Mafi has created an amazing series and throughout this novel she test your loyalty to your team and creates a new scenario no one could possibly have seen coming and I’m honestly going to absolutely miss this series and I’m so sad to see it finally end because Tahereh Mafi is such an amazing writer. With this being said, I’m going to keep this review short and sweet because I don’t want to spoil this for anyone who has not read it yet.

Ignite me is the third and final installment in the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. Ignite me picks up just where Unravel me has left off. Juliette has been shot and warner has saved her life. Just a little background for those readers who have not read this story yet, Juliette has been struggling all her life with the, “gift” of not being able to touch any human being. With this being said Juliette is locked up for majority of her life and hidden away until the reestablishment (the current form of government) decides to use her as a war weapon. Juliette is than brought to Warner, the very cruel and misunderstood character of this series, to be trained.

Let me start off with saying that Tahereh Mafi has now become my absolute favorite author. She captures you in Shatter Me and Unravel Me and makes you believe certain things about Warner, Adam and even Juliette. I know for me I absolutely hated Warner after Shatter me and was one-hundred percent team Adam. However, Tahereh Mafi just shattered the perfect little bubble of thoughts I had on what was going to happen and what I wanted to happen as soon as I began reading. It is incredibly hard as an author to change someone’s opinion on a character once you began to dislike or love a character and this is why I absolutely applaud Tahereh Mafi.

As a reader, starting to read this book, I begun to see the aftermath of everything that had just happened from Shatter me and I began to get a bit pessimistic of the outcome of Juliette’s life. She has been through so much and now she was alone with no one else, but Warner. Which, at this point, I still had hope for him as a character, however, still knew him as the antagonist in this story, but this storyline changed my opinion so rapidly it was unbelievable.

Before I knew it this story had completely changed everything I had previously thought and I guarantee it will change your opinion as well. This novel keeps you in suspense till the end and if you've read you definitely know what I mean. The plot of this story is so amazing and I couldn't have pictured it ending in any other way. You guys I hardly have any words to describe how this book truly is because you will, honestly, just have to experience it yourself and I know that’s not what most people want to hear, but trust me on this, this book is just so hard to describe and put it to words because its so amazingly written and enjoyable.

Book lovers if you have not read this yet go run to your local bookstore as soon as possible because you will not regret it. In fact, I’m pretty sure your only regret will have been not reading it sooner.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS