May 18, 2012

Follow Friday (The dream Vacation)



Hi Guys or Gals,
This is my feature and Follow Friday and this is Hosted By Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. This weeks question is... 


Q:  Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax?









A: Well, when I first looked at this question the first thing that I really wish I could go on vacation would be Paris or Italy. I have always wanted to go there and I think it would be the perfect spot to go and get some reading done. Now, if we are talking realistically though I would have to say I would want to go somewhere's quiet like another state that is away from the city to get a new perspective and read.


What was you answer?Leave me links below I'll be sure to visit and follow back :)



9 comments:

  1. Hi Gabby,

    Happy Friday! New Follower

    Since I've been to both places, I would definitely enough going back to Italy. Especially for the food!

    Here's mine:
    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow-friday-05172012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading Anna and the French Kiss so I'm totally all about Paris right now, haha. Great pick! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Italy but only for a couple of days. Can't say that I read much (or not at all that I recall). You'd probably be too distracted by all the old beautiful things like me. But definitely visit!

    My follow friday. Hope you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some beautiful little towns in Italy that would be nice for reading, too. :) And my blog partner is actually in Paris right now! I think she'll be blogging about it at some point.

    New follower. :) Here’s my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous places :D I want to see the tower one day ^.^
    New follower!
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in the country, so I'm the opposite of you. I'd probably go to a city for vacation!
    -Charlotte (old gfc-er)
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been to Paris, unfortunately I didn't get the chance to read at the top of the Eiffel Tower :(

    New follower!
    Here's my Follow Friday, hope you'll stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My answer for a vacation spot for reading is in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. When in Paris, it's art museums and restaurants for this mme. Hope you get to these beautiful European destinations in the near future.

    New follower:
    http://michelecozzens.blogspot.com

    Cheers,
    M

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS