October 6, 2012

Book Shelf Tour! :D

Hey Guys\gals,
I thought since I haven't post much recently due to school, That I would do a book shelf tour for my booktube and share it here to so my blog wouldn't be too neglated. I really have tons of reviews that I have yet to even begin writing. I really really need to work on them ASAP and post them. Which I promise I will soon! Until than please enjoy my book Shelf tour. I also Was thinking about posting some of the journals my teacher has us do in class so leave me a comment and let me know if I should do that because I think it would be a good idea. Let me know what you want to see me read next :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your bookshelf! But I recommend you read Shadow and Bone soon! It's fabulous!

    Thanks for sharing, Gabby!

    Gellie @ Kaleidoscope World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto for Shadow and Bone. Can't wait to read that one!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS