August 18, 2012

Stacking the Shelves-19



Hi there guys\gals,
I have been wondering and searching for a replacement for IMM and I finally decided to do Stacking The Shelves which is hosted by Tygna's Reviews. .So this is going to be the books I got from the month or so and I promise I will have a better and updated picture then the one below soon. I am working on it :)




 Bought:

                                                          Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Bloodrose by Andrea Creamer


For Review:
The Wrap-up List by Steven Arntson
Delusion by Laura L. Sullivan
What We Become by Jesse Karp
Suburban Strange by  Nathan Notecki
(thanks so much for all of the review books Hmh)


Library:
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Misfits by John Skovron
Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky


Won:
 Love Inc. byYvonne Collins  and Sandy Rideout
Arc of Belles by Jen Calonita
(Thanks so much!)

Thanks so much guys\gals for coming see and read my blog! Have you read any of these books before? Any you want to read? Please share you thoughts on these books down below. Also, leave a like to your stacking the Shelves and I'll be sure to vist :)

16 comments:

  1. OMG SWEET EVIL!!!! You are totes going to LOVE it :D And if you don't I'll CRY!!!! Looks like you got some awesome review books as well! Enjoy!!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no need for crying. I loved it :) Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Nice. All these books look awesome. I loved Sweet Evil. Sweet Evil was so good.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Stack of Books my Reaping the Shelves will be going up tomorrow so come by and check it out...

    -Chayse
    thebookreaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I discovered your blog thanks to stacking the shelves post :). I'm a new follower !
    Wow you got so many good books ! I heard awesome things about Sweet Evil and The girl of fire and thorns I really need to read these books!
    Happy reading from France :).

    And I have an international giveaway going on if you're interested :) it's to celebrate my 2 year blogoversary !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour is great, I hope you like it too.
    Apart form that AWESOME collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of The Suburban Strange but it looks really interesting! Might have to check that out.. :)

    P.S. LOVE your blog design!! Super cute (and delicious!) :)

    Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh awesome books! Sweet Evil is AMAZING! I adored it! And I'm dying to read Glow and Belles. I hope you love them!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books! I am reading Sweet Evil right now and it is good so far and Glow is a great one. Thanks for sharing. Lovely blog!

    Following! Feel free to visit my blog.
    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I can't wait to read Sweet Evil as well as What We Become. I read Awaken a while ago and I absolutely loved it! It's definitely one of my favorite dystopians.

    I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BLOODROSE! OMG. *spasms* I loved that one so hard. AND SWEET EVIL! I really need to start that one along with Girl of Fire and Thorns. I really want to read Belles too. I hear it's really good. Enjoy all the amazing books you got! Happy Reading :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many books, so little time. I've been meaning to read Sweet Evil for a while now and I just can't find the time!
    Awesome haul, by the way! :D
    Happy reading!
    Here's what I got this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. BELLES! SWEET EVIL! Those are two of my favs this year, I hope you really enjoy those two. Awaken catches my eye, that one is new to me, I'll be checking that one out on GR, great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome haul! I am dying to read Sweet Evil and Bloodrose! I hope you enjoy your goodies!

    Mary
    Thanks for stopping by my STS! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have Amy and Roger's Epic Detour on my shelf but I haven't read it yet. There are too many good books to read. Happy reading!

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul! It looks like you got such awesome books and I'm really jealous of Belles that one looks absolutely amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS