May 16, 2012

Update :)

So hi there again,
as you can tell I haven't been posting very much lately and I just wanted to tell you guys what's been going on.
Well, I have been studying for exams and standardize testing so I haven't really been able to read lately thus explaining the lack of reviews and post. I am sorry about this I really am. I am hoping that after next week since I will have way more time to read that I can start to pick up the pace again and read some  more that way I can get some reviews done and up on the blog. I am also still looking for a replacement for IMM's place so once, I pick one of the new alternatives than that will be going up weekly if I get books. Well, that about summons everything up for now.
Until then, see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS