March 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (Review time)


This is Stacking the Shelves a meme that is hosted by tyngas reviews.If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves or the guidelines, please visit the Offical Guidelines page


These past couple of weeks I've gotten a lot of Review copies via net galley and edelweiss which makes me super excited!! I also got some physical books from the library.



 Library:

The Believing Game by Eireann Corrigan 
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout

For Review:
 These are the review books I have gotten over the past month and 1\2
I want to thank all the publishers for allowing me to read and review these books. Thank you so much. 

 Defriended by Ruth Baron
Escape Theory by Margaux Froley 
If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
Manicpixiedreamgirl by Tom Leveen
My Totally  Awkward Supernatural Crush by Laura Toffler- Corrie
Reboot by Amy Tintera
Riptide by Lindsey Scheibe
Second Impact by David Klass and Perri Klass
Stung by Bethany Wiggins
The Last Academy by Anne Applegate
Thin Space by Jody Casella




Gifted/Exchanged/ Tour:

Poision by Bridget Zinn
If I Should Die by Amy Plum
Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley


 
Thank you so much Eileen from Singing and Reading in the Rain for sending me If I should Die! It was amazing!!!




7 comments:

  1. Cursed was really good, not her best book, but still really great :)
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Yeah, I liked Cursed, but still love her other books way better! Still hope you enjoy all your awesome new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, So many awesome books! I haven't heard of a lot of these but I'll check them out.

    Have an awesome weekend! :)
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stung was a very interesting read and I can't wait to dive into Pretty Girl 13! Such an awesome haul you have! I hope you enjoy everything =)

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome new books! I'm so psyched for Reboot! I hope it's as good as it sounds. Also, Stung was a pretty good read, and Pretty Girl-13 was amazing!!. I hope you enjoy them!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I'd love to get Poison and Stung myself.

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. A couple of your review books are on my stack too. I really liked Poison when I read it. Come see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS