March 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesdays (Isla)




 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking the SpineWaiting on wednesday is to spotlight an anticipated upcoming release. 


This week my WoW is...








Isla and the Happily Ever After 
Stephanie Perkins
September 17th,2013 


Summary:


From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new




I love Stephanie Perkins! She really drug me in with her first book Anna and The French Kiss and made me go on a rampage by the time Lola and the Boy next door came out. Than, after reading Lola I was flipping tops. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE!! So excited
Ugh! Why so far away!?!?






7 comments:

  1. You know, I have never read any books of this series, but I have heard a lot of sweet things about it! I hope you enjoy this one when you get the chance to read it! I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of the cover changes o.O

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with this, I loved Anna and really enjoyed Lola and I totally can't wait for Isla. I actually quite like the new covers though, I do prefer the old ones still :)

    New follower

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this one but have never read the series myself!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new covers are definitely different, I really like the background of these but not too crazy about the huge font its like BAM

    I love these books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pick!!! I'm so excited for Isla!!!! I like the new covers, but I loved the old ones more.

    My WoW

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for Isla. I love Anna and Lola, and I can't wait to read about Isla and Josh. Love Stephanie Perkins' writing. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Anna at the library this weekend, so I'm excited to read my first Perkins book!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS