June 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday:The Prequel edition


 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking the SpineWaiting on wednesday is to spotlight an anticipated upcoming release. 

This waiting on Wesnesday is going to be about....
Rift by Andrea Cremer.    
Summary:

Sixteen-year-old Ember Morrow is promised to a group called Conatus after one of their healers saves her mother's life. Once she arrives, Ember finds joy in wielding swords, learning magic, and fighting the encroaching darkness loose in the world. She also finds herself falling in love with her mentor, the dashing, brooding, and powerful Barrow Hess. When the knights realize Eira, one of their leaders, is dabbling in dark magic, Ember and Barrow must choose whether to follow Eira into the nether realm or to pledge their lives to destroying her and her kind.
With action, adventure, magic, and tantalizing sensuality, this book is as fast-paced and breathtaking as the Nightshade novels.
 I really liked the Nightshade series so I am curious enough to read the prequel.

Are you going to read the prequel to Nightshade? Or have you had enough of this series? Leave me a comment below.


6 comments:

  1. I hope to read an Andrea Cremer book one of these days.. This one sounds great!

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-dark-light-by-sara.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not familiar with Andrea Cremer's writing, since I haven't read Nightshade. But this one does sound nice. I think it's on my list already too :)

    My WOW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read Bloodrose, but I've read the other two books. I'll have to add this to my TBR.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! your choice.

    http://theplotthickensbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to read the Nightshade series, but this sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great- I'll be sure to check it out
    New follower from the Blog Hop
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS