June 29, 2012

Feature & Follow (Wishes edition)

Hi Guys or Gals,

This is my feature and Follow Friday and this is Hosted By Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. This weeks question is...

Q: Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?




 
A: If I could actually do this 3 characters pop in my mind. The first one being Cricket from Lola and the boy next door. I would pick him because not only is he hot is funny and pretty intelligent too. The second one would be Maxton from The Slection from Kiera Cass because I think people get the wrong idea because he is a prince and he is really funny,friendly and caring. My third and last one would be Archer from The Hex Hall series -- he is hot, fun, dangerous,and did I mention hot.!









                       


These are my characters I picked. What did you think of my picks? Who did you pick? Leave me a comment below.




9 comments:

  1. Been wanting to read Hex Hall really bad, I like the sound of Archer :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Cricket! But I prefer Aspen and Cal to those other guys lol
    New GFC follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teeheehee! Smack great choices! :)) Haven't read the selection, but the other two I know :)

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to read The Selection.

    New follower.

    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, people keep mentioning Cricket. I have to read this book!

    notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/06/ff-feature-and-follow-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read either of these books... And if you want to know my answer, it's right here : FF post

    I'm a new GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Maxon. He may be a prince but he is not snobish. I have just started the second book in the Hex Hall series so hoping Archer may make an appearence. Cricket is adorable as well. Great picks!

    Old Follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha yeah agree on Archer and Cricket! Two book boys I like a lot! Fab picks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices this week!! Cricket would be a great person to jump out of a birthday cake!!

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog!! I am a new follower and have an awesome weekend :D

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS