June 8, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (#17)






Hi there guys\gals,
I have been wondering and searching for a replacement for IMM and I finally decided to do Stacking The Shelves which is hosted by Tygna's Reviews. I did do this today because I won't be home on the weekend to get this finished so I am just going to post it today instead.So this is going to be the books I got from the past couple of weeks. First off Is books I bought.


Bought:


  • A Royal Match by Tyne O'Connell (Goodreads\Amazon)
  • Flirting with boys by Hailey Abott (Goodreads\ Amazon)
  • Ghost Town by Rachel Caine (Goodreads\ Amazon)
  • Passion by Lauren Kate ( Goodreads\amazon)
  • To Catch A prince by Gillian McKinght ( Goodreads\Amazon)
  • To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee  (Goodreads\Amazon)
  • Wish by Alexandra Bullin    (Goodreads\Amazon)
  • The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle  (Goodreads\Amazon)



  • The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver (Goodreads\ Amazon)
  • The Selection by Kiera Cass (Goodreads\Amazon)  
Check out my review on The Selection  Here

Won:

  • Vampire Academy And Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

Thanks all for stopping by my blog please feel free to leave me a comment or leave me a link to your blog or Stacking The Shelves.
 *Links coming soon.

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS