June 26, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (4)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• Please no spoilers 

This week my Teaser will be:


"But-- please tell Myrnin; tell someone!"
He shook his head,again." It's better this way, Claire.Trust me. Just... let go." -- 208 Last Breath by Rachel Caine 



Do you read The Morganville Vampires series? If you haven't read this yet,  what do you think of my teaser?
 Leave me a comment below and leave me a link to your Teaser Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. I do read The Morganville Vampire series and that bit tore me apart. I am waiting on Book 13. Can't believe that I am this far into the series and still loving it. Not complaining though. :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them to : ) I just finished 11 now I have to get 12! Yeah it's a long series and shockingly it still holds my attention.

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS