June 27, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (Karou returns)

 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking the SpineWaiting on wednesday is to spotlight an anticipated upcoming release. 


This week my WoW is...




                        Days of Blood & Starlight by Lani Taylor 
November 12,2012
 Summary:
 In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.
Will you be reading the sequel? Did you like the first book? Leave me a comment below telling me what you think about this book or series.

9 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, I haven't read Daughter of Smoke and Bone yet. But I'm going to, one of these days... This cover looks spectacular! Thanks for sharing!

    My WOW

    OH, and I'm a new follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't a huge fan of Daughter of Smoke and Bone (*ducks rocks*) but I think I'll be picking up Days of Blood and Starlight to see if I like it more!

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this a lot lately! I need to dig Smoke and Bone out... >.<

    ✪✩ComaCalm's Corner✩✪

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I am eagerly anticipating this one! Can't wait! Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a lot of people waiting for this one. Great choice. I have been on a bit of a break from YA, but I will be reading this. My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laini is a remarkable writer, I think. I haven't read either of these, I need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't read this one (reading your comments made me feel much better!). Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi guys,
    Need to catch up too on this serie...
    I like your blog a lot Gabby ! And congratulations to reach your goal of 100 followers...
    Like you, I've received a copy of "the assassin's curse" so I will be waiting with impatience for your review on this one to compare our feelings.
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked Daughter of Smoke and Bone but didn't love it. Liked it enough to read the sequel, but not enough to buy it. I'll get it from the library. Who knows, maybe I'll love this one.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS