December 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (The Catching Up Edition)



IMMailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren .In my mailbox is a feature to show the books that you bought, got from the library or Got for review.



So I have been gone for about a week or two and I didn't do an Imm before my laptop broke so this is my Catching Up Edition : ) 


                                      Bought\ Library : 

                               
                           
                            
White Cat  Holly Black
Daughter of Smoke & Bone Laini Taylor
Bite Club  Rachel Caine
Geektastic Holly Black 
Divergent Veronica Roth
Touch of Frost Jennifer Estep


                                                   Won:

                 I won a signed copy of Vanish by Sophie Jordan! Thanks YBU(Melina& HD) : ) 
 
     
So, this is what I got in my mailbox. What did you get in your mailbox this week?


9 comments:

  1. Very nice. Four of those books I've read and they were excellent. Great picks.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books!! Divergent was soo good<3 definitely one of my faves this year! I really want to read Kiss of Frost- sounds amazing!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky! I need to read all of those books except Divergent. I did finally read that one a week ago and it was sooo good! Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. daughter of smoke and bone is one of my all-time faves!

    Stop by my IMM post?! I got some 2012 ARCs that you should add to your TBR list! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-5-dark-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week! I LOVE the Mythos Academy series. I just finished Kiss of Frost this past week.

    Happy reading!
    Amanda @ Letters Inside Out - My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow your haul is fabulous! Ok Divergent, Smoke and Bone and White Cat are all awesome and I have the others on my TBR list! :D And props on the signed book! <3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul this week!! I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone :)

    In My Mailbox @ Radiant Shadows! Don't forget check out my 100 Followers Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Hope you'll enjoy it too!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have geektastic but haven't read it yet. Really need to!
    Daughter of smoke and bone and Divergent are amazing! I hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS