December 6, 2011

Review: Bite Club Rachel Caine




                                                            Bite Club by Rachel Caine

Series: Morganville Vampires
Pages:340
Publisher: NAL    
Release Date:May 3rd, 2011     


Summary:
  After discovering that vampires populate her town, college student Claire Danvers knows that the undead just want to live their lives. But someone else wants them to get ready to rumble. 
There's a new extreme sport getting picked up on the Internet: bare- knuckle fights pitting captured vampires against each other-or humans. Tracking the remote signal leads Claire- accompanied by her friends and frenemies-to discover that what started as an online brawl will soon threaten everyone in Morganville...      

My Review: 

“Welcome to Morganville,” as they say in the beginning. Let me tell you they are so right! Welcome to my review of this very intriguing, dark at times, & very interesting story. There is always something new in this book. To tell you the truth If I didn’t know that there is 2 more books after this I would tell you I hope they never end. This series has had my attention for ten novels! (And more to come)That’s the longest time I’ve spent reading one series that kept my full attention and didn’t make me wander off to another book because it was the same boring thing.
The story and the characters never get old. Rachel creates these characters and gives you so much detail that I never have to second guess my self and say is this really what they look like or change my image of the character.
Also, she creates this …feel that you as a reader can feel when something is going on with these characters especially Claire and Shane. God, Claire and Shane how much I love them. They have this strong tense, Sweet relationship that never gets boring because some new conflict happens.
I don’t want to get too much into detail about this particular plot since it is the 10th in the series and I don’t want to spoil it for anyone who hasn’t read it so therefore I am going to stop my babbling and sum it up this short review (Sorry).I wouldn’t change a thing. Ok, sometimes I do want to jump and to this book and slap someone, but I want to do that a lot when I get mad at someone, but overall I wouldn’t change a thing.
If you haven’t read this series you really should! It’s an amazing plot\page turning series & leaves you hooked every time. If you want to find out why I am babbling on so many good things about this book check it out I encourage you I really do. Well, I hope to see you in Morganville… Oh and If your new “Welcome to Morganville “You won’t be sorry.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS