April 28, 2013

Cover Madness (3)




Cover Madness is a meme I created in order to showcase the different versions of covers there are and to share my thoughts on which one would make me by that book. Want to join in? It's easy follow the rules below and link back here!

Rules:
  1.  Create a post using my graphic I used or anyone you want to create
  2. Can be any country's cover vs. the US cover.
  3. Explain which one you think is better and why.
  4. Link back here.


This Week on cover Madness is:


Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend by Louise Rozett





US Cover



UK Cover

























The winner in this case was defiantly the US cover. The UK version is a lot bolder and brighter and I like that, but I think the font coloring and the font it self throws the amazing cover off. While the US cover remains dual, but the font compliments the actual picture. 


Which one do you think is better?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not such a fan of these covers, but I prefer the US cover. The bold colors and the font of the UK cover don't work for me.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the US cover a lot better than the UK. The font on the UK cover is a little too much and it does take away from the cover.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS