April 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (From Shadowhunters to..)



 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking the SpineWaiting on wednesday is to spotlight an anticipated upcoming release. 

This waiting on Wesnesday is going to be about....
I am super excited for the city of lost souls and I am in the middle of The City of fallen angels. I am trying not to read the fourth one fast because somehow I know I will want the fifth one close by after I finish. 
Well, any thoughts on The City Of Lost Souls or The Mortal Instruments ? What are you waiting on to come out?
 Leave me a comement below :D 

6 comments:

  1. Great series and Great choice. This is definitely a book I am waiting on as well.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I just got Clockwork Angel (my friend told me to start with the Infernal Devices instead of this one); looking forward to seeing what the big deal is all about!

    http://watercolormoods.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-stormdancer.html

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! I wouldn’t even know where to begin about my thoughts on City of Lost Souls if I wanted to! I love both The Mortal Instruments series AND The Infernal Devices! This is definitely on my TBR list. I also am currently hosting a giveaway on my blog for this book, if you were interested in entering since you are also a huge fan!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm really waiting on this one, too! :)

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my pick a few weeks ago! Love this series, and the author!

    This week my choice was the Rise of Nine, the 3rd book in the Lorien Legacies, by Pittacus Lore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick!!! I'm definitely excited for this as well! TMI is one of my fave series ever!!!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS