December 27, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday( The ambivalent edition)

Hi Guys or Gals,

 This is my feature and Follow Friday and this is Hosted By Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.


This weeks question is...




Q: What book do you think everyone should read? If you could gift the entire population with one book?

A:  Is this a trick question. Seriously! I would ask the entire population to just READ honestly. 




 I have a few answers for this honestly.



 The life changing book I would gift the world would be Night by Elie Wiesel because in this story it shows you how different the world was and how we are very privileged in today's modern society to not have these things because they've already happened. Also, I think that it's a coming of age story that shows us how family bonds are the strongest.




The Dystopian book I would gift the world would be The Maze Runner by James Dashner since it is my favorite Dystopian book and in this book we are shown excitement and are able to leave our lifes behind for a litte while and enjoy the story. Which,I think that everyone should be able to experience. It also shows us the value of friendship.






The Children's book that everyone has to read is of course Harry Potter and no kid should have a childhood without that because Harry Potter really taught me to use my imagination and brought me to this infinite world of books. So that's why the last books I would give would be Harry Potter.




As you can see there are 3 books I would give to the world and all for different reasons. I know I am cheating a little since the question was if you could pick 1, but I am a book lover and am ambivalent teen who will always pick more then one book when presented with a question like this. 

What was your book choice? Please leave me comments down below linking to your blog so I can see you answers :) 

Also if anyone could help to the code for the short version of writing your blog name and having the link there instead of having the long string address. I know this probably makes no sense,but if you understand can you please help me :) 



17 comments:

  1. I really liked reading Night.

    New GFC Follower: kassandralopez32

    http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter FTW!!

    New follower!

    Here's my FF :)) am a new follower!

    Kate @ Confessions of a Bookaholic :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter, yeah! I also wish that everybody would just read :) Making a little time to pick up a book every day isn't so hard.

    F&F from Mel@thedailyprophecy.
    New follower! I like your design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually haven't read any of these books...

    I'm already following via GFC. You can find my FF post here.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer!!! I really want to read the Maze Runner series soon, I have heard nothing but praise for it :)
    Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh nice picks! Have only read HP from these! Harry is definitely a hot pick today!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! I follow you now too!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harry Potter was my pick to.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-follow_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the Maze Runner trilogy! It was one of the first dystopian series that I read. I absolutely love the little poster you found too. :D Great choices! I'm a new follower of your blog.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read the first two, but thank you for sharing them - I love seeing new (to me) titles. Harry Potter I adore. Thank you for stopping by my FF. New GFC Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Night was a great book, extremely inspirational! Haven't read the other two though. New Follower and thank you so much for stopping by and following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to read The Maze Runner series at some point, it looks brilliant :D

    Check out my FF and my New Year, New Books! giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Night was excellent I read it years ago but I still remember the story, it definitely struck a chord. Very moving. I have wanted to read the Maze Runner for awhile so I look forward to that :) & I love Harry Potter! Great choices, nice FF!

    New follower :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read Maze Runner but I've heard some really amazing things about it so it's on my list for sure.
    Harry Potter is of course a must!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read your first two choices but of course I'm familiar with Harry Potter. Good call!!

    Thanks for stopping by my FF :)
    I'm following you back.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog



    ReplyDelete
  15. Night is such an amazing book! I read it in 9th grade and it was so great!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great choices. I enjoyed Maze Runner. I need the read the sequels. Also, Harry Potter... you can't go wrong there.

    I love the first line of your answer, lol Like whether this is a trick question or not.

    New Follower.
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really awesome answer! Of course, I love seeing Harry Potter up there ♥ The Maze Runner is one I've been wanting to read - I hope I can get to it this year >.<

    Thanks for sharing & for visiting my blog earlier and following. I'm still playing catch up from the holidays so I'm sorry for being so slow to return the visit :)

    New follower via GFC as well!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS