December 21, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (What i've learned)

Hi Guys or Gals,

 This is my feature and Follow Friday and this is Hosted By Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. This weeks question is...




Q: What have you learned from book blogging that you didn't know before about the publishing industry?



A:  I've learned a lot about the publishing industry from blogging. One thing, being ARC's I'd never heard of such a thing until I found the book world and started hearing about them. I'd never really payed much attention to the publishers, but more the books that were good before book blogging. I also learned of imprints and many other things and I'm actually kinda shocked at the amazing marking these publishers do and authors as well to promote their book. While, I don't know everything I feel a sense of accomplishment that I know something and maybe some day soon I will learn even more.

3 comments:

  1. Totally, ARCs are something I got to know via blogging as well. I like how you stress on the fact that we might not know ALL, but we do know a bit! Great answer!

    Here's what my fellow blogger Janhvi has to say in The Readdicts Feature & Follow Friday post.

    New follower here! :D

    Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer!
    New follower via GFC :)
    Samantha @ The Secret Life of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have learnt so much about book blogging, i didn't realize just how people are into it and now i'm hooked!! :-o)

    Hopping on thru follow my link below
    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS