December 18, 2012

Discussion: J'aime Francais :)

Bonjour, So I have choosen to take French as my foreign language class instead of spanish. I am loving it and honestly I chose it because 1.)Amy Plum 2.) I am obssesed with paris if you can't tell and 3.) me and my bestfriend always said we would take it.lol yes, one of my reasons is because of Die for Me(my favorite book ever!) So, I just took my mid-term for French today and afterwards my teacher put on some french music and when I came home I listened to the same radio station and found some really awesome songs that I really took to and they are quite frankly stuck in my head. I know this is totally un book related, but every now and then I like to do a fun little discussion post so here they are!... Please feel free to check out these songs they are amazing!

1.) Summer Paradise -Simple Plan ft. Sean Paul

2.) Phare de la lune by Mia Martina
 


Honestly, I never knew there was french music before this. Well, let me rephrase that I knew that there was french music, but didn't have intrest in it and didn't know how to find it. So I know this is only 2 songs, but there are many other amazing french songs. 

Discussion Time:
What do you think of Amy Plum's series?
What foreign language did you take in High school?
Do you want to visit France?
How do you feel about foreign scenes in YA novels?
 



2 comments:

  1. I take French too!! I think it's easier than Spanish, but I'd probably take both of them if I could.

    I would almost die if I could go to France. I love the culture and the language so much.

    Foriegn scenes in YA novels actually excite me. It's one of the reasons why I like Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently taking Spanish, and sadly I just don't like it. I would much rather learn French.

    YES. France is on my list of places I HAVE to visit in the future. The language is beautiful, the Eiffel tower is located there, and the desserts look appetizing.

    I haven't heard of the Amy Plum series though, and I don't think I've came across a foreign YA book scene yet.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS