November 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (November's Edition)

 It's Teaser Tuesday this is a monthly meme on my blog that's going to start being posted.
Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should be Reading. Pretty Much what Teaser Tuesday is, is you open your current book your reading to a random page and you re-site two sentences on your blog as a teaser for a person who has yet to read this particular book.

So this week on Teaser Tuesday I will be doing a teaser from:



Teaser : 
He looked down,saw that his hands and legs were shaking, and he suddenly felt cold. "What have I done?"he mumbled,but the others didn't say a word.
 "The Death Cure"  James Dashner Pg. 251

1 comment:

  1. WHOA. Okay, intensely creepy. Do I even want to know?
    A little, yes. Maybe I'll sneak a peek at this book when I head to the library...

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS