November 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (10) The week full of books edition

In My Mailbox



IMMailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren .In my mailbox is a feature to show the books that you bought, got from the library or Got for review.





Bought:
The Predicteds by Christine Seifert (Goodreads \ Amazon)
Deadly Cool : Gemma Halliday (Goodreads\ Amazon

Library:

Runied by Paula Morris (Goodreads\ Amazon
You are So Undead to Me by Megan Berry (Goodreads \ Amazon
Cryer Cross by Lisa McMann  (Goodreads \ Amazon)
The Candidates by Inara Scott (Goodreads \ Amazon
Which The Candidates was renamed to The Talents so here's a picture of the New cover.
Well, thanks for stopping by at my blog. I hope you have a week full of books and reading   :) Gabby

12 comments:

  1. You got DEADLY COOL!!! I want to read that one so badly. Oh, and CRYER'S CROSS too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great haul! I got Deadly Cool as well I've heard amazing reviews on it so I'm looking forward to digging into it :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still need to read the first book in that deadly cool series!!

    here's my FIRST ever IMM! stop by?! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deadly Cool and Predicteds look great! Hope you enjoy all you got this week!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Deadly Cool! Enjoy :)

    Come visit my IMM and enter to win an Amazon Kindle Fire!

    -Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I hope you enjoy Cryer's Cross as much as I did - awesome story!

    Michelle from Pineapples & Pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I really want to read Deadly Cool. The Talents looks interesting too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! All of these are on my wishlist, and I especially want to read Deadly Cool! Enjoy.
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome IMM hun!!! (:I can't wait to hear what you think of Deadly Cool, Predicteds I really need to read soon, it has been sitting on my shelf way too long! (:

    Haley @ Ya-Aholic

    My IMM: http://www.ya-aholic.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I hope you like Cryer's Cross - I had an e-copy for review, and it was pretty interesting.
    You can see my IMM here: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some awesome books this week. Hope you enjoy. Come visit me as well. Old follower.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I looove the covers for Deadly Cool and The Predicteds! I'm innately a cover slut so I get tempted to read by that sort of thing. ENJOY(:

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS