October 26, 2011

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare Review

City Of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

Series : The Mortal Instruments Series
Pages:462
Publisher: Simon & Shuster 
Realse Date: March 25, 2008

Summary :
Sixteen year old Clary continues trying to make sense of the swiftly changing events and relationships in her life as she becomes further involved with the shadowhunters and their pursuit of demons and discovers some terrifying truth about her parents, her brother Jace, and her boyfriend Simon.

Review:


If you thought the first one was action packed wait till you read this one.With this book full of Demons,Warlocks,Faeries, Shadowhunters,Vampires,andwerewolfs you can't go wrong.This is the ultimate
ya series I have come across so far.With such an amazing plot twister that had me on the edge of my seat wanting more.

When I was reading every page had me turning to the
next to find out what the heck was going on wiether it was Family issues, The Clave issues, or just a
regular conversation I knew something was bound to happen as soon as I put the book down or went to the
next page I just couldn't stop reading.

I found myself doing the worst thing a student can do
not paying attention in class because the suspense was killing me.

Than, you had again what I'm going to call " Family Issues" with Jace, Clary and their dad.There was some confusion of  feelings after finding out that that's her brother.I don't want to spoil it for other bloggers\ Readers who haven't read so that's the most i'm going to say about that issue\ event in the story. This book had such an amazing thrilling, action packed twisting plot I mean how much  better than this can it get.

Well, I sure hope the third book lives up to its expectations of being better and more plot twisting than this one.AGAIN,! if you haven't read this series you totally should. If you like a good paranormal suspense killer action packed Ya Book than read this series!


1 comment:

  1. Cool! Another TMI fan in the making! So glad you loved the sequel :)

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS