October 1, 2011

In My Mailbox #8


 In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

Hi again, well I haven't been blogging much I've been loaded down with homework & studying. Which means I haven't been able to read a lot causing no reviews and I'm really sorry. I got some new books this weekend and I'm hoping maybe I get a chance to read them so I have some Reviews up soon!

My new books :)

The first book I got was Shadowland by Alyson Noel
It's the 3rd in The Immortal Series
And I've been meaning to get this book since I
Finished the 2nd one over the summer.              
(Goodreads\ Amazon)













The Second book I got was The City Of Bones
The first book in the series The Mortal Instruments
By Cassandra Clare. I've heard a lot of great things
about this book and I felt like I was like the only
one who didn't read it so I finally went to the 
bookstore and got it : ) !








So What did you get this week  In Your Mailbox?
 P.s. Like how I formated Imm This week ? Please give me some feedback(Do you rather me talk about it or just keep it short and just pictures and a link to a site like goodreads and amazon. Also, If your a new follower\any blogger really  please tell me what you think of my blog. )  

Thanks,           
 Gabby 
May your week be full of good\Exciting books.  







8 comments:

  1. Great IMM! I still need to read the Evermore series, I've only gotten through the first two as well. I'm not as crazy about The City of Bones series as everyone else seems to be, but I hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice IMM! These are on my TBR list. Looking forward to reading your reviews. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I hope you love all the books in The Mortal Instrument series. I do.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes City of Bones is great! I really enjoyed that series. Hope you like it too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read The Mortal Instruments series either, so you're not alone! I kind of want to start it since I've been hearing great things about it and it's set in NYC!

    Happy reading. New follower:)

    jenn | my IMM
    Be sure to enter my Birthday Bash Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read most of City of Bones, but then I left it at home when I came to university this term! Oops! I hope you enjoy it, I really liked the bits I've read so far!
    I'm a new follower too :)
    Here's my IMM if you're interested: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked the City of Bones series. It's one of my guilty pleasures. Happy reading. :)


    Mars - my IMM
    Also, be sure to check out my first giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. City of Bones IS awesome. I didn't read them until all three were out and I felt like the only one that hadn't read them back then :) And then she decides to add three more books to the series....grrr More books to wait for. Oh well :)
    My <a href="http://www.booksatruestory.com/index.php/2011/09/26/in-my-mailbox-7/>IMM</a>

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS