May 29, 2013

Summer Reads

Hey guys,
Long time no see, yes, I have been very busy with exams and finishing the school year so I have not had anytime to read pretty much the whole month of May, but no fear, it's summer and I finally have time to read and get this blog back on track. So my summer post is going to be my summer reads that I am defiantly reading and don't get me wrong, I will read way more than what's on this list! It's summer, which means I read twice as fast because I have more time during the day to read. So, here are my summer reads. Please leave me a comment and tell me what your planning to read this summer and if you've read any of these books, on my list, please leave me a comment and tell me what you thought.





Absent
Katie Williams









Katie McGarry














Andrew Smith






Spies and Prejudice
Talia Vance














 Monica Seles












No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS