May 31, 2013

Stacking the Shelves(It's offically Summer!)





 Stacking the Shelves is a meme that is hosted by tyngas reviews.If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves or the guidelines, please visit the Offical Guidelines page

Long time no see huh? I know, I know, I have been so busy with exams and lost track of the books i've received so I might miss a couple this time. *crosses fingers! I hope not though! So here we go these past couple of months i've gotten....

 Bought


 
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding




For Review
(Thanks so much for allowing me to read & Review these books!!)




Absent by Katie Williams
Burning by Elana K. Arnold
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Spies and Prejudice by Talia Vance
Academy: Game On by Monica Seles




Won\Traded
(Thanks Simon pulse it and Skye!)



Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti
Winger by Andrew Smith





So that's it for this Saturday! Have you read any of these books?




Leave me a comment below and let me know :)

13 comments:

  1. Burning looks and sounds so good, I can't wait to read it. You got some really great review books, I hope you enjoy them all!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My Stacking the Shelves/Wrap Up


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. Dare To You is really good. Hope you enjoy them all.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. These books look amazing. Congrats on your wins. Winning books is always fun. I really want to hear your thoughts on these books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great haul! Absent looks like a really great book :) Check out my StS: http://www.shesinlovewithbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, Sarah Dessen - the perfect summer author. I just finished with Just Listen earlier today and literally cried my eyes out in the end. :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week. Dare You To was amazing! Enjoy everything!

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have both Pushing the Limits and Dare You To. I'm really excited to start them, everyone seems to love them. Happy reading! :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kind of like the cover redesigns of all of Sarah Dessen's novels. I'm jealous of Dare You To! I loved Pushing the limits. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy summer!!! I love The Reece Malcolm List and What Happened to Goodbye. I also remember reading Deb Caletti's 'Honey, Baby, Sweetheart' as a kid and loving it! I'm totally jealous of Living With Jackie Chan and Burning as well!

    Awesome haul, enjoy them all! :)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dare You To is brilliant! Loved it! The cover for Absent is stunning! Living with Jackie Chan looks funny! I'll have to check that one out :)

    My Stacking The Shelves & Sunday Post

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I squeee when I see Dare You TO. I had the IMMENSE pleasure of reading it in like March so it's a major YAY for me. I need to go buy it because all I've got is a stupid ebook that's VERY galley-ish.

    I FOLLOWED, Follow back?

    - Nova @ Musings of a Blogder

    Check out my STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice summer reads you got there. Hope you enjoy them all.

    new follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul, have fun reading those! Dare to You is supposed to be great, but I still need to read the first, I just got it a few weeks ago. New follower via GFC :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS