September 12, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (It All Begins Again!)





 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tyngas Reviews that allows bloggers to feature the books they've recently received. To find out more about the rules and how to participate go to the Offical Launch Page.



So once again, hey guys!! 
Since I've just done a new relaunch of my blog :D, Stacking the Shelves is defiantly coming back! I've got so many exciting books this week to show you!

Received from NetGalley: 
















The Trouble with Destiny by Lauren Morrill 
The Lost Girl by R.L. Stine










Received via mail:



Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins
The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick



What did you get this week!? Leave me a comment to your post or let me know what you think about the books I got this week! :D

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I have The Boy Most Likely To and I can't wait to read it! I really want to read Sweet Temptation too but I really need to read the last book in the Sweet trilogy before I do.

    Enjoy all of your new books!

    Christy @ Novel Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweet temptation and crimson bound look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trouble With Destiny has me interested. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trouble with Destiny looks so cute, Im really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS