August 9, 2013

Stacking the Shelves ( Summer Edition)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tyngas Reviews that allows bloggers to feature the books they've recently received. To find out more about the rules and how to participate go to the Offical Launch Page.




 Hi guys!!!! It's been a while since I've done a Stacking The Shelves because the summer has been so busy for me with camps! It's been so exciting and hard for me to stay away from blogging for so long and not be able to read, but i've survived and am ready to start reading and posted a lot more. So starting with today's post this is my July Book Haul and I hope you enjoy.


Bought:
 Transcendence by C.J. Omololu 
 The Warrior's Heart by Eric Greitens
The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
1 Dead in Attic by Chris Rose
Forget Me Not by Carolee Dean
 Exposed by Kimberly Marcus
Speechless by Hannah Harrington 
34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues
Fracture by Megan Miranda
Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
The Vindico by Wesley King
The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Shattered Dreams by Ellie James

For Review:
Shift  and Control by Kim Curran 
Will in Scarlet by Matthew Coby


3 comments:

  1. Wow!! That's a lot of books! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week. Quite a few of those are on my TBR list. Enjoy them!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many great books! I'm super intrigued by Me, Earl and The Dying Girl. Adding it to the wishlist :). Happy reading week!

    Jessica @ Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS