February 4, 2016

5 Reasons Why You Should Watch Shadowhunters





Ahh ya'll it is finally here! I don't know about you, but I've defiantly been waiting for forever for someone to do something more with this novel! Now Whether that was to continue making the movies, which I loved lily Collins as Clary, or to make a show, I would have gladly watched. Now, it's finally here and I'm going to tell you why you should love and watch Shadowhunters!


So if you have not read or seen the previous movie, here's a short summary for ya.

Summary:

On her birthday, Clary Fray discovers a surprise concerning her life. The teenager is not who she thinks she is -- she comes from a long line of human-angel hybrids, called Shadowhunters, who hunt demons. After her mother is kidnapped, Clary is thrust into the world of demon-hunting. Clary relies on mysterious Jace and fellow hunters Isabelle and Alec to help her navigate the dark world. While living in this new world among creatures like vampires and werewolves, Clary's best friend Simon helps her uncover answers that could help her find her mother. The fantasy show is based on a series of young adult books by Cassandra Clare.





1.) The Casting of these characters is on point!
Ya'll the casting directors did an amazing job at picking these actors!I do not think any one of them should be replaced and while I did love Lily Collins as Clary, I love the newer Clary as well! They are just.... amazing! I mean look at them, do you disagree?



2.) It's Unique!
Yes, it is based on the books. No, it does not follow the books every step of the way! In fact, they change things up quiet a bit in the show -- Luke is a police officer and Jolcen is the one that owns the antique shop. Also, what I found quite shocking is that they replaced Simon's band with a girl who is his other best friend that is in love with him. PLOT TWIST! I think this keeps the show interesting and unique from the books because even if you read the books you still get the suspense of, "oh my god what is going to happen next?!"


3.)Magnus Bane is a sexy beast <3

Okay hello Magnus Bane! Like I said, the casting could not have been any more perfect than this. Magnus Bane is one sexy ass creature in this show and you can defiantly already see the chemistry between him and Alec which is, life. Just take a look at him for yourself!



4.) Jace and Clary
Clary and Jace are literally one of my favorite ships of all times. When I was reading this book and the plot twist of them being brother and sister came around, I about died. Just like Alec and Magnus you can already see the budding romance between them and it's so cute and so sweet!





5.) WHY NOT!
This show is incredible and I've only seen the three episodes that have aired so far, but the verdict is looking really well for this show! I encourage everyone to at least give it change because I know how everyone loved the books. So why not continue this adventure with Clary, Simon, Jace and the rest of the clue and watch the new show. I promise you, you won't regret it!



If you've seen the show already leave a comment and tell me what you think! I honestly cannot wait to see what direction they take this show!




No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS