July 13, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (Vlog #1)




Hi there guys\gals,
I have been wondering and searching for a replacement for IMM and I finally decided to do Stacking The Shelves which is hosted by Tygna's Reviews. .So this is going to be the books I got from the past couple of weeks. This is my first vlog so :) Here ya go.

















For review (via net galley)


Pushing The Limits   by Katie McGarry
Thanks Harlequin 


The Kill Order by James Dashner
Thanks Random House Pub. :D


Blind spot by Laura Ellen 
Thanks to HMH 






Bought:
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kawaga 
Shadow and Bone by Leight Bardugo
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick 
Black Dawn by Rachel Caine








What did you think about the books I got? Did you read any of these yet? What did you think of them is so? Please leave a comment and link me to yours I'll be sure to come by and it out and leave a comment.



2 comments:

  1. Julie Kagawa is pronounced Ka-GOW-a :) And READ THE IRON FEY! I DARE YOU! -.- And the second book to Anna Dressed In Blood is The Girl of Nightmares :) And Pushing the Limits is AMAZING and I love love love love loved it! Seriously, it is AMAZING! :) I hope you enjoy all your books! Good luck with the ARCs from the publishers, too! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just nominated you for the Versatile Blog Award. For more info, click here.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG STYLED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS